Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thanks

A good friend of mine started this thing on his blog. Like many times before he has often inspired me. So, because of his inspiration I decided to add a link to my blog that's called..."thankful for..." Basically I'll try to think of a few things i'm thankful for each week. I realize some weeks are better than others but what better way to keep you grounded than to remain thankful for so many things that I often take for granted


Thankful for a friend like Dave...for never giving up on me even when I had given up on me, inspiring me to grow in integrity and character and always challenging me to live and love Christ more...

Thank you my friend...

1 comment:

David said...

thanks Chris, I'm honored

p.s. your blog looks good, glad you've posted more recently