Tuesday, February 06, 2007

At the Feet of the Cross


At the foot of the cross is a symbolic place on my blog where I will lay down my heart...all that it hopes for, dreams for...Laying it all down to allow Christ to transform the innermost parts of me. It is a place where I pray God will reignite my passions. When I remember the sacrifice of Christ at the cross I can't help but imagine what my reaction would be at the foot of the cross...watching a blameless man...ultimately blamed for me. A love that loved me before I was even conceived. At the foot of the cross is where I am reminded of the grace that I don't deserve yet have accepted because I believe Jesus...I believe that his scars are deep because of the nails that I've put there. At the foot of the cross I am healed, transformed, strengthened and renewed...through the power of what happened on that cross and made new because the same Christ who died a horrible death...walked out of his Tomb.
Life begins here...

No comments: